Ryan thinks I have been "nesting" this past weekend. I just wanted to get things done around the house. I organized my closet, the kitchen cabinets (putting glasses away to make room for bottles) and worked on getting the nursery together.
I found a little tutorial online on how to make a barrette holder. I have 4 frames that were used at my shower to display ultrasound photos and photos of Ryan and I. I used these frames to make the barrette holders.
A few pictures from the process...
Here is what I started with..
I used acrylic paint and painted the frames white.
While they were drying Ryan cut out the foam for me.
The fabric was already cut and in the frames. I put the piece of foam behind the fabric and then cut out ribbon. The ribbon was then
glued stapled to the back (The glue just wasn't working out and I was being inpatient).
Here is the final project... with one little barrette waiting to go in Kinley's hair.