My Blog List

Saturday, December 11, 2010

...Way too long

It has been way too long and I need to catch you back up on our lives.  Ryan and I traveled to NYC to visit Andi (Ryan's sister).  We I had a great trip, Ryan was a little under the weather.  We just roamed the streets, ate at local places and cooked Thanksgiving dinner at Andi's apartment.  Here are some photos from our trip. 





Ryan with his basket/cart

oh yea.. we got there via Amtrak.  That was a lot of fun and beat driving.  The train left from Erie at 7:30ish and we got into Penn Station NYC around 5:30ish... not too bad.

We got a sleeper cart for the way back (since I had to work at 7am)  We left Penn Station at 3:45pm and arrived into Erie around 2am.  I woke up in Buffalo to a snow blower beside the train and about 4-5 inches of snow.  We can't wait to plan our next trip with Amtrak, it was a blast!!


No comments:

Post a Comment